Sunday, November 6, 2011

I am on a mission.

I have decided to lose 10 lbs. I'm not that much over weight, but there has been a lot of bad feelings in my life lately and I think it would be best for me.

I really hate having small friends. They are unnaturally small, and me being normal, ends up looking a lot bigger then I am. It is very unfortunate.

I know people still like me, and I know that how I look really doesn't (or at least shouldn't) matter to the right person, but this is for me.

The bad part is that I should have done it years ago. People did actually care in middle school and high school and now that I am out of it I shouldn't be caring.


But being a freshman in college where every single guy (I wish I was being dramatic) at this point in life wants a stereotypical stupid alcholic whore--which I am not.

So with all of the contradictions it seems as if I shouldn't care and be myself and be happy. And well, I am happy.

Just not as happy as I know I could be if I lost those darn 10 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment